Friday, November 5, 2010

Won't Let My Nerves Get Me.

Or, at least I'm trying to.

I've just spent the last few hours trying to get last minute things done for the competition. Sadly, my friend Kim won't be coming with me, but I'm still trucking on. At least I get like 15 extra minutes of sleep. LOL

While getting my things ready I just remember the competition I did in Myrtle Beach last April and how hectic it all was. There's something comforting about knowing I'm actually going to sleep before this one. Last one I was running on 7 hours of sleep total for three days. I ended up having a mental break down in the middle of doing the fantasy hair competition and started crying. It was not a fun time.

The good news is that I don't feel like that right now. The main thing that I'm nervous about is not having a clock in front of me to see how I'm doing on time and then end up running out of time. My other fear is getting lost on my way to the venue, but thankfully, I have a cell phone with google maps and a Tom-Tom. I think I'll be ok.

But now I must away to finish looking for my battery charger so that I can take pictures tomorrow and to get the rest of my things together. Oh, and finish watching "Into the Woods."

We'll be back to picture filled updates tomorrow, I'm hoping. If not tomorrow, then Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment